0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Lockout/tagout is required anytime someone needs to remove or bypass a guard or when an employee needs to place his or her hand or other body part into a machine’s point of operation:
- OSHA’s lockout/tagout standard requires employers to have all of the following except:
- Employees who are responsible for initiating the lockout/tagout process and who physically apply locks and tags to the machines being repaired or serviced are called:
Lockout/tagout is required anytime you might be at risk for injury from the unexpected release of hazardous energy while servicing equipment, which would include:CorrectIncorrect
- Which of the following is considered an energy-isolating device?
- The lockout/tagout standard considers all of the following as forms of hazardous energy except:
OSHA requires that locks used to lock out machines being serviced or repaired are:CorrectIncorrect
- Affected employees are individuals who may spend some of their work day in areas where machines are being serviced or repaired, but they do not operate the machines.
- Locks used to lock out a machine must be provided by:
- Before putting your hands or other body parts into a machine you’re about to service, all stored energy must be released, which would include: