Attachment installation and use-
- Attachments must be compatible with the machine.
- Installation must be handled by a competent person.
- Carefully read attachment manual and follow all instructions and warnings.
- Verify that all connections are secure, and the attachment responds properly to the controls.
- Test attachment in an open area to insure proper operation.
- Attachment changes can affect-
- Intended use of the skid loader
- Weight or balance of the machine
- Can alter machine controls, performance, or reliability