- Before using the skid loader, you must do a pre-operational inspection of the machine.
- Inspect the skid loader carefully by walking around it before starting.
- Make sure that all guards and shields are in good condition and properly installed.
- Fix damage and replace worn parts immediately.
- Report all damage to your supervisor.
- Pay special attention to damage to the electric wiring, hydraulic hoses, and fluid leaks.
- Make sure that the skid loader is greased daily according to the operation manual.
Daily Operating Checklist
- Test safety systems
- Check fuel and engine oil level
- Check coolant level and hoses
- Check hydraulic oil level and hoses
- Remove dirt and debris from the radiator