Examples of yes/no questions to determine the hazard level:
- Does the change introduce a significant source of energy (chemical, mechanical, thermal, electrical)?
- Does the change result in any increase of toxic, flammable, or reactive material?
- Does the change significantly increase the potential for personnel exposure to a hazardous material?
- The degree of potential hazard can be classified as either high or low.
- Checklists composed of yes/no questions (like the ones above) can be used to determine the hazard level.