- Anyone who could affect a change must be properly trained in the Management of Change system
- Commitment from all levels of management and staff
- Training is imperative to the success of a MOC program as it will only function on the level that employees are trained to properly use it.
- Process safety could be jeopardized during a modification by the unintentional actions of one untrained individual. Employees should possess the proper respect for management of change, and they can only acquire this through training.
- Anyone associated with a covered production process who could affect a change must be aware of and conform to the policies and procedures of change control.
- It is equally important for both management and regular staff to receive program awareness training as they all play an active role in the MOC process.