- An identification system – used to recognize when changes occur
- Change Control Mechanism – provides clear instructions on how to manage the change.
- Training – Employees must be trained in MOC procedure
- Information Management System – used to keep track of all changes.
- Auditing – to ensure the MOC system is effective
- (more detailed descriptions provided in the following slides)
- A company should have a MOC policy and procedure which will detail the specific requirements for each of these elements within the company.
Note – The requirements for each element are detailed in a company’s MOC policy