HLO Actions for Helicopter Loading
- The weight of PASSENGERS BOARDING and BAGGAGE/FRIEIGHT BEING LOADING onto a helicopter is very critical.
- If the manifested passenger of freight weight is incorrect, the helicopter is placed in jeopardy in one or both of the following ways:
- If the actual weight is heavier than the manifest listing.
- If the actual weight is lighter than the manifest listing.
- Proper balance of the additional weight added to the helicopter is a critical aspect that always requires proper weight distribution prior to lift-off or departure.