- To provide Helicopter Landing Officers with the knowledge, skills and procedures to safely and efficiently coordinate offshore helicopter operations.
- To develop individual competency in attendees to perform the variety of activities and duties associated with being a designated Helicopter Landing Officer.
- Delegates should be able to demonstrate knowledge during written examination.
- Procedures/Equipment necessary to ensure safe operations.
- Heliport deck readiness/preparedness, requirements and general operating procedures.
- Proper communication procedures.
- Dangerous goods transport procedures.
- Fueling & Emergency Response procedures.
Course Length: 2 Hours
0% Complete 0/1 Steps