- General Hazards
- OSHA Regulations and Violations
- Identifying Hazards
- Protection Against Hazards
- Medical Surveillance
- Safety Procedures
- Fire Hazards
- First Aid Procedures
- Benzene reacts violently with oxidants and halogens, causing an explosion hazard.
- Benzene poses a vapor explosion hazard indoors, outdoors, or in sewers.
- Vapors may form explosive mixtures with air.
- Run-off to sewers may create an explosion hazard.
- Containers may explode when heated.
- Lower explosive (flammable) limit in air (LEL), 1.2%; upper explosive (flammable) limit in air (UEL), 7.8%.