Advanced Safety LLC (AST) was established in 1994 in Lafayette, Louisiana as Advanced Safety and Training. The firm specializes in building custom safety and training programs, safety inspections, and comprehensive consulting services to meet customers’ needs.
In 2019, AST established our corporate office in Houston, Texas to better serve our growing number of customers in Texas and acquired Global Training & Environmental to broaden our presence in Louisiana. AST also has a full-service staffing agency division that can help secure additional staff as needed.
In addition to our corporate office and training center in Houston, AST also operates an NCCER Accredited Assessment Center in Lafayette. We are in the process of obtaining NCCER accreditation for the Houston training center.
The Advanced Safety, LLC (AST) Team is comprised of safety professionals with more than 150 years of combined safety experience and hold certifications as Risk Managers, Master Trainers, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Trainers, Department of Transportation Specialists, and Safety Management Specialists.
AST specializes in delivering custom safety and training programs, safety inspections and comprehensive consulting services for our clients. Safety has been and continues to be our core business.
Our experienced safety and training professionals have an average of 12+ years of experience in safety training, accident prevention, and mitigation. With more than 50 safety courses, we deliver a full-training solution for our clients, including:
- Program development and policy review staff training
- Internal safety audits and generate reports with findings
- Safety assessments for ongoing operations and project specific
- Root cause analysis and accident investigation
- Safety Management Systems and implementation of system
- Agency safety plans and training that meet our customer’s needs
- Emergency management plans specific to our customer’s operation
- Safety certification for each training course
- Hazard analysis and corrective action needed
- Compliance training to meet specific designations
- Fire and life safety support including general inspections of facilities
- Data analysis support based on industry standards
Meet Our Team
Learn more about our diverse team of experienced, professional trainers and consultants.